“Get away from generic designs, create unique, yet touchable beauty” is probably what designers and interior designers always keep in mind. Being “Unique” by creating works that are outstanding, revealing one’s individuality but at the same time still beautiful and practical, goes well with the idea of Creative Thinking. To create harmony in designs, both principles of designs and material selections are two important elements to be concerned. Harmonious designs can amazingly blur the difference between beauty and practicality.
At present, the requirements designers usually meet are – to create an elaborate modern design that goes well with the user’s lifestyle in a limited time frame. Most designers tend to look for materials that are easy to find, easy to install, various in designs and reasonable in prices. Decorative surfaces, therefore, becomes a sole answer for many designers. Being well-aware of this issue, TAK Products & Services Co., Ltd. steps into the realm of decorative surfaces in Thailand. They proudly present products and services from High Pressure Laminate that are outstanding in designs and can fulfill all demands. Target customers can be ensured of their accessibility, regarding their distributor network. Since creating inspiration in designs is one of their determination, TAK team has travelled to every corner of the world, participating in grand exhibitions, studying the world’s trends, either in colors, shapes, textures or techniques of composition, only to become the first in the realm of decorative surfaces.
Wichien Asawaworarit (TAK Products & Services Co., Ltd. Managing Director) shares his idea on the latest innovative creation as well as the company’s strategies, “Currently, we have more than 600 products divided into 3 brands, Lamitak, Dekodur and Alvic respectively. Each brand is there to fulfill different needs of customers. We also open a showroom called “SPAC3” located on the second floor of K Village, Rama IV (The first showroom in Thailand and abroad). With our products displaying, customers can have a real, intimate experience of our products.”
- LAMITAK – High Pressure Laminate decorative surfaces, the inspirational perfect combination between innovative technology and delicately beautiful designs. It is various in designs, suitable for table, counter, wall, door and ceiling decoration.
- DEKODUR – Decorative surfaces that offer a wide range of materials, either steel surface or galvanized steel surface, all of which give a realistic touch.
- ALVIC – Super Matt and Super Gloss decorative surfaces that reflect the refraction of light, attracting all eyes at once. It is suitable for lighting and luxury decorative work such as those in five-star luxury hotels or condominiums.
“In this upcoming architect ’18, we focus on making Laminate decorative surfaces the center of attention. TAK also provides Everyday Booklet as a guideline for those who are interested, either designers or general public. All can pick and choose what they like by its code and we will deliver samples to you. You can also come see our products at our showroom every day.”
Views on architect ’18
“We consider this event a chance to express innovative ideas in this modern world where uniqueness plays a leading role. This year’s theme Beyond Ordinary is something we give importance to for it has always been our standpoint. Our product in this 2018 also goes well with the theme.”
EVERYDAY GUIDE. 1
BOLD (1) MEET THE BOLD. THEY KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN. FULL OF LIFE AND CONFIDENCE, THE BOLD ARE FRIENDLY, FABULOUS AND NOT AFRAID OF COLOUR. WHEN OTHERS HOLD BACK, THE BOLD FIND EXCITING WAYS TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES AND THEIR IDEAS. RELAX, UNWIND AND LET YOUR PERSONALITY SHINE AMONG THE BOLD.
- Laminate Levi Oak Giethoorn / WAY 1276E – Laminate Cello / Scx 1162D
- Laminate Copper Patina / DXN 4326M
– Laminate Amaryllis / SCX 1173D
– Laminate Fiona Marmol Suprema / DXP 1354XM
– Laminate Amaryllis Gloss / SHG 1173
- Triana Carino
– Laminate Triana Carino / DXO 13575
– Laminate Blueberry Lines / STP 1154
– Laminate Vera Florentina Marble / DXP 4319G
EVERYDAY GUIDE. 2
UNDERSTATED (2) Meet the Understated. They like to keep things clean and simple. Sophisticated and sensible, the Understated know that less often means more. With subtle but sharp choices, the Understated present an effort less look of quiet elegance and cool confidence. Deconstruct, reimagine and craft your own timeless design.
- Laminate Bella Seville walnut / WY 4224D – Laminate Rice Silk / DXP 1318X
- Laminate Haru Aomori Beech / WY 1280D
- Laminate Ando Concrete / DXN 5324X
For those who are interested in joining the event and have an exclusive experience with innovation from TAK Products & Services Co., Ltd., you can participate in architect ’18 held on F503, Furniture and decorative material zone, Challenger Hall, 1-3 Impact Arena, Muangthong Thani, from May 1-6, 2018.